Friday, October 1, 2010

Finally Friday!

So today after class I had lunch with Alex. I love these panda things! THey're like little crackers with chocolate and white chocolate. Yum.





So due to complaints that there aren't enough pictures of me, I gave my camera to Alex for the day and her job was to take pictures with me in them...







So we went to take my bike back to Seminar house so we could go check out the shopping at Korien.



After all the rain we've had, Okaasan hung all the umbrellas on the fence to dry...










This is totally not a cafe and doesn't sell food, just purses, headbands, cellphone charms and the like...



















Right now I'm in unit 1 upstairs watching House with Shanikia, Elyse, and Lindsey. Clem made crepes! They were amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment