Friday, November 5, 2010

INFES Day 2

Seminar House III is officially decorated for Christmas! This lovely sight greeted me when I came down this morning to go to classes...




This advertisement for a dentist creeps me out.


A family makes fun of their grandmother for having no teeth... So she goes and gets dentures...


Got a better picture of the chicken balloons today!


So this afternoon I went to the opening ceremony for the different official booths, dance, world, cooking, etc...


Everyone got a different color hat depending on what booth you worked in.


Yellow is cooking booth. Pink is fashion booth. Green is world booth. Blue is dance booth and black is the people in charge of everyone...


Yay dance booth!


So... I missed the first performance at 1:30, because I had class. So I was in the second performance at 3:30.


The whole group...


Me and Chihiro.


Me and Miki.


Me and Kristen.


Alex and I.


The guy in the skirt is actually the head of Dance booth. He knows every single dance all the groups are performing. I'm not sure if he was being funny, or someone was sick, but he filled in for one of the dances intended for an all female cast. It was funny and a hit with the audience.


Amanda and I.


Goofing off...




Eye makeup...


So after the dance and everything, as a group, we decided to go to Kappa Sushi. Unfortunately, I had just worn the sailor uniform to school. So, not wanting to be biking all over Hirakata in it, I took off the top and wore my white undershirt with a jacket thrown over the top to try and disguise it.


Oh well.. it works... sorta...




It was fun, but I ate too much! lol Anyways.. I need to get to bed. We have another performance tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment