Sunday, September 26, 2010

Meeting Chie

Today I met my speaking partner! This is Chie! (Chi-eh)



We were going to this place but it was closed.


So we went to this Italian restaurant. Or at least, Chie said it was Italian. We sat on mats Japanese style. I ordered rice...


The menu...


After eating, we went shopping. This is funny. This is to eat potato chips with, so your fingers don't get greasy...

The police were giving some guy a ticket over where his bike was parked...

...

Anyways, I didn't take a lot of pictures. We hung out and talked mostly. I gave her a gift from Memphis and she briefly visited Seminar House. Then she had to go. After she left, I watched Lion King in both English and Japanese with Chiyu, Mei, Brooke, Theresa, and Cory. Then we all went and made ourselves dinner. I made crazy jane chicken and packed some of it in an obento for tomorrow. I'm starting on my homework. I have a worksheet and a dialog to memorize. Mei and Chiyu are here in our unit again watching some movie called "the Legend of 1900." Not sure how they ended up here but oh well. It's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment