Monday, September 27, 2010

Got My Japanese Phone!


Today in SUMI E, we moved from bamboo and rocks to orchid blossoms!





There are Stitch products everywhere. It's really big here in Japan.


So Alex and I stopped by a health and beauty store for some stuff this afternoon.


Alex thinks I'm crazy for taking pictures all the time...


OMG, their "feminine" section was huge!


Their pads are so fancy.... No we didn't take them out of the box, they had "sample" ones hanging on the display.


We met up with Shanikia and paid a visit to the post office practically across the street from KGU.


I finally gave in and got a Japanese phone! They are so cool! You can send your number and info through infrared from one phone to another.


Then after Alex went to class, Shanikia and I went to check out the meat market in Hirakata-shi. It was so expensive. We didn't buy anything, but we'll probably be back...


And we visited the bakery there too...


By then it was pouring outside. We got soaked riding home on our bikes. Shanikia made mashed potatoes and I made stirfry. After I finish this, I'm going to do laundry... fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment