Friday, November 26, 2010

An American Thanksgiving in Japan


What I did in SUMI-E today. Review of flowers...




So in celebration of Thanksgiving, a lot of the people in Seminar House III got together and celebrated potluck style. It was so much fun!


I made Southern style chicken and dumplings. (left.)





Everything from Kraft Mac & Cheese and oatmeal to okonomiyaki.


Theresa made a pumpkin moose desert.


Mei made a LOT of grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato-beef soup.




The spread of food.




We DID have turkey... Can you find it?



























Theresa had a bit too much to eat...





It was so much fun! We basically hung out and laughed. It was very refreshing. It really felt like a holiday. I'm glad I came here. I'm very thankful for all the amazing and interesting friends I've made here. I'm going to miss them. Goodness... Only like 24 more days...


No comments:

Post a Comment