Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Christmas in October


Halloween isn't even here yet and the Christmas stuff is out. Especially at KFC. Apparently, here in Japan, everyone eats Kentucky Fried Chicken for Christmas. Also, it is considered a day for couples. According to Yuriko, if you spend Christmas with your family and not a boyfriend, you are considered somewhat of a loser... Interesting...



Personally, I think the Santa getup makes him look even creepier...


Table were what?


More Engrish I've been collecting...




Finally got a picture of it...


This week in SUMI E, we are doing landscapes with a focus on rocks. Trees are next week.




Surprisingly, it was cool today. I was glad I brought my jacket. The weather seems to be changing fast. To bad. I was realy enjoying the mild weather.


At dance practice today, we got our uniforms!









In all, we have 7 gaijin dancers and six Japanese for a total of 13.



My care package arrived today!!!!!!!




So much! I'm so excited for this week! I can't believe I'm halfway through with my semester here! Time seems to just slip by when I'm not looking...

No comments:

Post a Comment