Friday, June 25, 2010

Not Sure Who Will Read This...


But I'm going to enjoy your company anyway.

Hey ya'll!
This is my first official blog post and I'm pretty excited about it. I found out on April 1st that I've been accepted to Kansai Gaidai University in Hirakata-shi, Japan for the fall 2010 semester. (Yeah, on April Fools day! I called everyone I knew to tell them and they thought it was a joke. Lucky for me it wasn't...) I'm creating this blog to capture the moments and memories of my experience in Japan, to give other people thinking about studying abroad in Japan a different perspective... and to keep my family updated so they know I'm still alive. I've been crazy busy this summer trying to get ready for living abroad. I can't wait! Until the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment